I’ve been a fan of bulletproof coffee for years, as I find I get constant level of energy through the day. If I start my morning with just normal coffee and matcha I’ll get a caffeine crash right before lunch. Now that I am trying to switch off of coffee completely, I am glad that I found this Bulletproof matcha recipe from Kristen’s raw blog.
Highly encourage everyone to check this out if you love Bulletproof Coffee as it’s just as easy to make but with way more antioxidants.
- 10 ounces hot spring water (temp 175 degrees F)
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed (unsalted) butter
- 1 tablespoon MCT Oil (or substitute with more butter)
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons organic matcha
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
Blend all of the ingredients in a high-powered blender (I always use a Vita-mix).
If you want to sweeten it, I suggest adding some honey or stevia extract once the drink has cooled down to about 115 degrees Fahrenheit.