Fudge is one of those sweets that’s always a party pleaser, best of all, it’s quite easy to make. In my quest to incorporate matcha into everything, I decided to give Jessica’s matcha coconut fudge a try. These fudge squares were a great hit at a friend’s birthday party.
- 880g (4 cups) Low Fat Organic Cottage Cheese, room temp
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 68g (2¼ cups) Stevia
- 16g (2 tbs) Organic Matcha Powder
- 85g (⅓ cup) Raw Coconut Butter, melted
- ¼ cup Homemade Metamucil
- ¾ cup Reduced Fat Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Line an 8” brownie pan with parchment paper both ways.
- In a powerful blender or food processor, add the cottage cheese, vanilla paste, Stevia and matcha powder. Puree until completely smooth.
- While blending, pour in the melted coconut butter.
- While blending, sprinkle in the homemade metamucil. Scoop the mixture into the prepared brownie pan and spread out the surface to flatten. Place the pan in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Place the shredded coconut in a large bowl.
- Slice the fudge into 36 pieces. Coat the fudge squares with the shredded coconut, then place on a large serving plate.
- Once all the fudge is coated with the coconut, refrigerate uncovered overnight and serve the next day (You can serve them immediately if you want to, but they’ll be really soft at this point… everyone liked these best the next day).